http://www.kim-inspire.org.uk website is managed by KIM Inspire, henceforth referred to as ‘We’. In entering our site you the user (‘You’) are accepting our Terms and Conditions.
The KIM Inspire website and its associated sites are maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of first use.
The names, images and logos identifying KIM Inspire are proprietary marks of KIM Inspire. Copying or use of the logo and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
Requests for permission to use our logo should be should be directed to the KIM Inspire Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01352 872189
The material on this website is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format, but you must:
- re-use the information accurately
- acknowledge the source of the information
- not re-use the information in a deliberately misleading way
- not re-use the information for promotion or advertising purposes
- not imply endorsement by Wales Co-operative Centre, Communities 2.0 or Click.Connect.Discover
- not mimic the style and appearance of the original information, for example by replicating the look of Wales Co-operative Centre website.
Images and photography
Images and photographs on this site are subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.KIM Inspire’s web pages should load into the user’s entire window.
If web portal owners wish to include KIM Inspire web pages within a portal site then please contact email@example.com. Please include your contact details name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail and a description of your portal site
Some services on the KIM Inspire website require registration for usage (namely email newsletters and comments). At registration we ask you for personal information, for the purposes of evaluating the interactive tools and to ensure the validity of responses. Certain information is mandatory – such as your name, valid email address, username and password. Anonymous registrations will not be accepted. Your username may be anonymous, but all registration accounts must include your name and a genuine email address. Do not represent yourself as another person.
All personal data collected through voluntary user registration on the KIM Inspire website is used for the purpose of providing you access to website services, and to contact you about updates to those services only. Your specified username is visible to other users of the site, but your email address and other personal data are not. All submitted details are completely confidential and we do not pass on any of your personal information on to third parties.
Forum Usage rules and acceptable use of Comments
By submitting a comment to the KIM Inspire website you agree to abide by the following rules. These rules are designed to ensure participants feel comfortable and equal in the online discussion and keen to take part, and that the discussion meets its objectives.
- Be respectful of others. Debates may be lively but taking part should be a positive experience for all participants. Comments should be civil and tasteful, and must not be malicious or designed to offend. No reference should be made to the personality of other participants nor should attacks be made on an individual’s character.
- Stay on-topic. Your comment should be within scope of the topic under discussion. Please don’t post messages that are unrelated to the forum discussion you are contributing to.
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristic. Don’t swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
- Don’t break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify the Wales Co-operative Centre against any liability arising from its publication.
- Don’t post personal information – addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
- Don’t engage in “spamming”. Please don’t add the same comment to more than one forum, or more than once to the same discussion.
- Don’t advertise. You can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment. No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided. All links submitted must be appropriate for a general audience, and must not link the site to material that is obscene, defamatory or inciting to hatred or violence.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation. Please don’t mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
- Be concise – other users are more likely to read your contribution if it is concise, and for this reason we don’t generally publish articles longer than 400-500 words.
We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish comments received via this site remains at KIM Inspire’s discretion. Comments that violate any of the above rules will not be published.
If a participant seriously or repeatedly breaks the rules, their user account will be suspended and all their comments revoked.
All of the discussion forums on this site employ a pre-moderation strategy, which means that all posts are checked against the discussion rules and acceptable use of comments policy as outlined above, before they are published.
We do not censor participants’ opinions. All comments will be published unless they are in breach of the above rules.
Topics are actively moderated by staff at KIM Inspire
Moderators regularly visit the forum discussions and where appropriate submit posts to encourage discussion. They facilitate online consultations to ensure that everyone can take part in discussion and get their views across. They encourage debate by asking questions but will not offer opinions. Moderators are concerned with the quality of the discussion, rather than the interests of one individual, group or idea over another.
Moderators will normally be monitoring the site between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Comments will not be published outside of these hours.
Forums are readable at all times and you can submit a post at any time.
From this website
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from the KIM Inspire website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.